Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dude

Haven't posted in a billion years.

Okay, not a billion years. It's been more like 4 months. Anyways, I've been thinking I should do the inevitable; a top five list!

This isn't going to be anything specific, it's just a top 5. So, on to the show:



Torbergson's Ultimate (and probably temporary) Awesome Top 5

NUMBER 1: Top _insert number here_ Lists
Top Lists are awesome. It's a great way to post nothing that people will read and think they just read something with real depth. It's journalism at it's best! Wait....uh

NUMBER 2: Blogs written by nobodies who think their someone
Yeah, so this is just a poke at myself 'cause I know nobody reads this crap. If you randomly find this blog, this is where you should smirk at my ironic humor. Or roll your eyes. Either way...

NUMBER 3: Kurt Russell
He's effing Kurt Russell! Seriously. Stargate was awesome and you know it. So was Escape from New York/LA. As the immortal Stan Lee once said all the time "'Nuff Sed"

NUMBER 4: Me
Ok, you knew this was going to happen. It's obvious that I like to talk about myself. I'm awesome. I'd be way more awesome if I had an audience though. Like seriously, you people need to read my blog. I'd post more often. I promise.

NUMBER 5: uh.....I can't think of anything
Maybe those guys at cracked.com actually have some skill. Well, to give myself credit, I didn't give myself anything specific to talk about. Oh well.



So yeah. That was my top 5. Life is kinda picking up again so I'm most likely gonna post more. So, dear reader from the distant future, I hope that my life gave you a good afternoon.




Soup of the Day: Screw soup today. You get a sandwich.

No comments: