Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Fun Day!

I was at my local Quizno's today with my mom waiting for my car to get a replacement tire at our local Les Schwab (Somebody thought it would be funny to slash one of my tires.) when my mom noticed on the cash register there are two buttons on it for "take out" and "eating in". When she questioned this the lady at the counter said she didn't know why. The other lady in the back said it might be for tallying how many people eat out and how many eat in.

So if anyone knows the definite actual factual answer please let me know. Personally I think one of them is the hidden self destruct button and the person working the register is only supposed to hit one button unless they need to blow up some stuff.



Soup of the Day: Whatever they sell at Quizno's.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We have that at my work kinda. One for paid and one for not paid. We do it so we can put priority on things. Theirs may have to do with packaging.

Aldiron said...

I bet it's for "press button for terrorist pacification." Which is basically saying, "explode building."

That would be win.