Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Introductions

Hmm. This is new to me. Took me a while to set this up because Blogger is stupid and kept f-ing up. So yeah, this is my blog.

You're probably wondering what this is and why it's here. Personally I think there are too many blogs in the first place, but I'll make the exception for me because I'm cool that way. Anyway, the point of this blog is much like a restaurant's "Soup of the Day" (Thus the name!). It's just a mix of whatever they have in the back of the kitchen.
For a while I've been wanting to do something to get on the internet with a bang, mostly because I love attention whether I admit it or not. I've crappy webcomics, jumped on the myspace bandwagon, etc. and haven't had much success or been able to do anything that's different. So when I decided to try out this blog thingy I couldn't figure out what to do. You see if you want to do some kind of specialty blog there are already tons of them; Kotaku for games, Gizmodo for tech stuff, Hack-a-day for DIY/Hacker, Life Hacker for DIY/Hacker/Tips, not to mention thousands of other blogs. So to come up with something original is a little bit hard.
What you see is the combined efforts of two brain cells: A hapazard varity blog about nothing. If I find something interesting, I'll post it. If I have an opinion, I might post it. You get the idea.


The soup of the day is: Introduction broth with some crackers.

1 comment:

Aldiron said...

First! Haha. Like that never gets old!

Anyway... Hope you have fun bloggin' it.